Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 23th 2012

ehm.. What should I write? 

just little grace from Allah :)


In early morning I woke up just take a look at my phone. I've got special message from my best friends ever after. :) and then I realized that today is January 23th 2012!!

yes January 23th...

what's wrong with it? nothing


It just a little special for me. At that day I was born 20 years ago. It has been a long time, right? 20 years. I don't know what should I do then but certainly I must say very big thanks to Allah Who is given the opportunity for me to life until now. I also say very big thanks to Allah Who had given me everything ...

I also say big thanks to my parents and family, 
my best friends
my friends
and everyone !!! :D

Even though today in my special day I just spent of my time with Tree Physiology Practical Work Reports but I felt so happy and also sad because I've got head 2 on my ages :) It means I become elder and my time to life at this world is decreased. hoho. It also means that I must become better person than before!!!

yes become better person!! I know it's not as easy as I say but at least I've tried and always try, never give up and don't forget to keep praying.. like I said before

Keep thinking, trying, and praying (マシュミウマ、2011)
hoho.

okay it has been midnight
I have to sleep.

Wish everything is gonna be alright and become better than before..
がんばってください!!!


warmly,

マシュミウマ

with my lovely shiba
thank you honey for your help all this time :)
really happy to meet you


4 comments: