Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pinqueenz Reunites (Part I)

A word which always popping out when I think about Pinqueenz = Friendship. Why did I say so? Pinqueenz is a name of our friendship group. Suddenly I feel embarrassed when I mention that name #LOL (sorry). As the time goes by, that name sounds so … (how to say it? It just makes you rolling and crawling while laughing on the floor :p) am I too much? Hehe . But when I think about the history of that name it was such a long story. 

Well, this story is begun when we were at senior high school. 

when we were high-schooler
Actually we already attended the same school since junior high school but never had a chance to be together. Even we didn’t know each other at first. We always got different class till one of my best friends became classmate in 3rd grade.
Then we got closer since she was my seatmate. Let’s say her name is Sep! We often had a chat, telling each other about our life, exchanging our privacy such as our love story, about someone we ever had a crush with, and others. Even we had such a pet name for each other, Bun! (Later we changed it as Sep hahaha). Bun refers to BUNTUT (tail). We often had similar idea, thought, even things. Then we mocked each other that one of us just a follower then finally we decided to call each other – BUN – as a tail which always following the owner #LOL. 

Bun and I in high school (#LOL)
Time does fly so damn fast, doesn’t it? Suddenly our junior high school graduation came. Bun and I decided to apply on the same senior high school. We applied in 3 senior high schools and finally we were accepted in the same senior high school, likewise my 2 other best friends-to-be. And Bun and I were drifted in different class. Bun in 10-1 class started to get close with someone I called “Bre” and I in class 10-6 class started to get close with someone I called “Gomchan” (surely I do like give others a pet name kkkkk *merong* :p). We were classmate and seatmate as well.

FYI, we came from same region while our school located out of town. The distance from our region to the school was about 20 km in average (took about 30 minutes by bus). My home is the farthest one followed by Bun’s home. So, in total the distance from my home to the school approximately is about 27 km (about 1 hour by small vehicle and bus). We were going to school by BUS (the earliest bus which come is SUKSES, then SARI, then REJEKI SUBUR, then ESTO, etc). If we went to school by SUKSES bus we were guaranteed we won’t be late to the school but if we took ESTO or SARI either we were going to be late or arrived in time. 

As the time goes by, we got closer each other. We often spent the time together such as went home together, hang-out together, had some meals together, etc. And someday one of my schoolmates introduced us to a game online called AUDITION AYO DANCE. It is one kind of game online which we have battle dance game by online. We ran the virtual character by following the arrow which popped out along with the music then if we succeed followed the arrow our virtual character going to dance automatically. Through this game our friendship was blossoming out rapidly. We often played together right after school. Even through this game my best friends found their soul mate (one of them already getting married). How about me? I haven’t found the proper one hahahaha :D. We played it frequently (almost every day). Even in some holiday we were willing to across 20 km Asphalt-Sea just to play for 2 – 3 hours. I don’t know what I should say to my game online-introducer-friend is it thank you or what. It such a dilemma hahaha :D On some side it did bring a joy but in other side it was disaster (we played too much). But I’ll take the positive one so I would like to say Thank You. :)

Audition Ayo Dance Poster (?) I forgot where I put my virtual character pictures :p 
Beside it we also took some private lesson together in a place called SERBU. The thing I clearly remember, we often having lunch in SERBU cafeteria which so special with their nasi goreng menu. There were many types of nasi goreng over there and nasi godog as well. And my favorite menu is nasi goreng underground but due to the expensive price I ordered nasi godog more often :p (my allowance was limited at that time). While waiting time for our private lesson either we played game online or having lunch in Serbu cafeteria. 

we were studying together
Because we frequently together we become more comfortable each other then started to share so many life story (from the common one until the private one). Let me say we became BFF (Best Friend Forever) then we started to make ‘title’ for our friendship group officially. Well, we were a high school student at that time so just be understanding if we were a bit too much (read : alay) hahaha. At first we decided to give name of our group Shephal++ (let me take a break to laugh for a moment hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaha #LOL). 

To be continued …

07022015
Rinjani Timur Forest Management Unit Office
*in a spare time*
 please be understanding if there's so many mistakes in my writing I'm still learning English after all :)
warmly _ uma

6 comments:

  1. As I read I laughed and fluttered at the same time. It was sweet moment though at the third grade of junior high school we used to have quarrel and different opinions about everything. I remember you once gave me a long birthday letter and I cptured it n saved it in my laptop. This game too brings so many stories and memories. I Am so happy having such good memory and friends like you. You are right about having soulmate from the game. But it has different end wakakakaka. Im looking forward for the next one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha indeed. I have no idea why did I write that long birthday letter wakakkakakkak niat banget -_-

      Delete
  2. akakakak. heeeey i ever got late too although take the earliest SUKSES because of engine's problem lol. :p mogok~ hahaha. btw im lovin it when you call me "Gomchan" ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's special case dear ~ :p kkkkk I love it too even now if I called u Ellen sounds strange to me hahaha

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, as for me and meykke, we had destiny to be together to catch the last or second last bus... run like cheetah as our feet touch the ground. and we're just like 'bloody hell!!!" When the gate had been closed. Aah, wesbiyasaaa....
    Lets play audi again in dipo next time, but my fingers will give the quirky dance in the keyboard i guess, since it has been a looooooong time, amigo....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why did u do that whereas your home is the nearest one from the main street and school as well wkwkkwkwkwkwk let's play together I wonder how is the dipo like right now it must have some changes although just a little

      Delete