Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Great Welcome 2015

The Big Family of Rinjani Timur Forest Management Unit
Let me welcome and celebrate this New Year even though it’s already late. Well, I don’t know why recently I feel like have no idea to write whereas there are so many things to write. Hahaha *just my reason for this very late update*but it is still better than have no update at all. 

2015. What’s special about New Year 2015? I don’t know. I feel like there’s no special thing occurred in this New Year. The turn of the year (31 Desember 2014 – 01 Januari 2015) with the same place, same situation, same day, same night, everything’s just same with the ordinary one  so I didn’t think exceedingly about this new year. The thing I really expect about this new year (at that time) was HOLIDAY. At that time I was hardly to get holiday. In the end of the year I was too hectic with pursuing my dream become a researcher. Went back and forth from Lombok Island to Jakarta about 3 times I couldn’t say it was holiday because although at that periods I had chance to go back to my hometown but all of my thought focused on my dream.
Till in early January 2015 I got the unexpected result I was FAILED on that test. The feeling just sooooo complicated! I must be a liar if I said I am not disappointed. I was totally disappointed, a bit mad, and distressed. For a day my life just seems so blue. But life must go on! :) 

In the end of January 2015 I just turned 23 y.o as well. The time flies so unbelievably fast. It seems yesterday I was still 17 and suddenly I turned 23. As 23 y.o it means I already grew up and mature enough to be own master. But it doesn’t mean I decided to live by myself all alone, it means I already mature enough to decide by myself about the way of life I have to pass through. Nevertheless I still need some guidance before I become successful person. And now I’m still in a way to pursue it. 
To celebrate this New Year I also decided to change my blog appearance become more cheerful and fresh. I used pastel colour as theme in my blog. As you see it is soft pink, light blue, light green, soft green, etc. Even though it is dominated by soft pink it doesn’t mean I love pink colour. I’m still love blue and green but I just found it calm and refreshing for my new blog appearance. I never used that colour before. So just tell I’m trying something new. And for you who just curious about my blog title “Goresan Sayap Terkembang” just keep calming your curiosity. I’ll tell you later. *merong* 

Aha! In my New Year 2015 holiday I had an interesting holiday with my new “family” in Rinjani Timur Forest Management Unit (my workplace). As I told you before in previous story that nowadays I’m working as BASARHUT (Bakti Sarjana Kehutanan) staff in Rinjani Timur Forest Management Unit. It’s been about 1 year. Then to celebrate this New Year we decided to have vacation along with all staff in Rinjani Timur FMU and their families. We went to Suranadi natural park (TWA) and we played river tubing. It was awesome experience and I will tell you later in another story. Hahaha. 

To be continued.

Masbagik 03022015 10.00 WITA
Rinjani Timur Forest Management Unit Office
*while waiting for new assignment :p* 
once again I'm so sorry with my messy English I don't get used to it yet and I'm still learning :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yuhu finally I read it. Well, its good..as long as people can catch the ideo then its okay..maybe about I started aged 23 you can change it Ive just turned 23...overall thats good and dont say something is just flat..you will never know wht happens next. Hope all luck goes to you! Aamiin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you finally you read it -_- yeah we never know what will happen next in our life just do our best for the present and future as well.. Aminn you too

      Delete