Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Part VI. If I Could Stay Longer (Last minutes in Russia)

My Japanese friends airplane
 Our 3rd day was our last official day. I mean in this day all of the main schedule we had for IJFC (International Junior Forest Contest) had been over. The rest day was our free time till our flight schedule calling. Some of my friends had been ready to go home due to their flight schedule. As the proverb said “There’s a meeting there’s a separation”, although it was sad we must say good bye each other. But it doesn’t mean we can’t meet each other, we all say goodbye to meet again in better situation and better condition. Someday! It must! Haha

Farewell with My Chinese friend :)


Farewell with Anastasia, She was one of IJFC committee 
After we took a walk around the hotel we went back to the room to prepare our back home. Before it we shared small things from Indonesia to our friends such as batik keychain and some Indonesia traditional food such as opak, rengginang, etc. Because it was already late night we couldn’t finish our packing so my PIC and I agreed to continue it tomorrow morning. Our flight schedule was in the afternoon.

How messy our room !!!

my PIC and her cup noodle , I wonder how hungry she was in this kind of situation she still could eat calmly -_- (actually I ate too hahaha)
A day had been passed, and morning had come again. We woke up in early morning to pack our things. After we had a breakfast we decided to go to market again to buy more gifts for our colleague in Indonesia. Because that day was our flight day we must move faster, so we only took about 2 – 3 hour to shop. After that we back to our room and continue pack our things includes our gift that we just bought from the market. The funny thing was my bags amount just increased. When I came to Russia for the first time I only brought a backpack and a suitcase but when I want to back home I had 3 backpacks and a suitcase in a full mode. All of my bags were loaded!!! Just imagine how could I bring that home??? At first I thought my backpack could be put into airplane baggage but actually they had a rule that bag that could be put into baggage only suitcase while backpack couldn’t be put into the baggage. So finally I brought all of my backpack into airplane cabin. It was so troublesome! T_T

our last time shopping in the market - with my Kenya friend
our last time shopping in the market - with my Mongolia friend
After we had lunch we had been ready to back home. It was so sad!!! If I could turn back the time I wanna stay there longer. It was too short! Most of the participant also had flight in that day. After say goodbye to some friends who still stayed in the hotel due to their flight schedule we went to airport. We were not only participant who went to the airport but there were also my Japanese friends who had a same flight schedule so we went to airport together. In the airport we almost got trouble because of our stuffs. Because we had a lot of stuff the trolley was so heavy and I was so thin at that time couldn't control the trolley so it was lost control. Fortunately there were Japanese friends so they helped me to push the trolley. 

Behind me is my Japanese friend

There was a thing I still clearly remember which one of my Japanese friends is brought pink suitcase and pink backpack. Because he is a male it was not common to bring that such of colour. So I asked him why he brings that suitcase and backpack and he answered clearly “because it is easy to be known in baggage claim”. Wow! I even never think about it. It was a simple thing but we rare to attention. Usually in baggage claim there are so many suitcases and stuffs which have similar appearance so it rather difficult to identify our own stuff. If we used something unique it would be easier to find our own stuff. *clap clap – give applause to my friend*

Because our planes were different we also had different gates to wait our plane. So, after we checked in our ticket we say goodbye each other and went to different gate. While waiting the plane I imagine as if I had same plane with them I must be so grateful because I can stand in the country I really admire in my whole life!!! But God has different plan and I believe it is the best for me. Someday I really wish can stand and stay in that country!!! Amin 

Our flight took about almost 11 hours. First we must fly from Russia to Dubai then from Dubai we will fly to Jakarta. Because we live in Yogyakarta so from Jakarta we must fly again to Yogyakarta. Complicated right? (Not really hahaha) . 

Look at my stuffs -_-



To be continued ...

12092014
@Mess Kehutanan Jalan Diponegoro, Selong City
East Lombok, Indonesia
sometimes being alone at home is better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment