Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Part VII. Indonesia I'm Coming :D !!! -ending-

Our way to Domodedovo International Airport

Finally our plane took off!!! From Domodedovo International Airport to Dubai International Airport and we stayed at Dubai for some hour then we flew again from Dubai International Airport to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Arrived in Indonesia our journey still continued. Because Indonesia is so wide and Soekarno – Hatta International Airport located in our capital city, Jakarta, while we live in Yogyakarta which has about 600 km we must fly again from Soekarno – Hatta International Airport to Adi Sucipto International Airport. (Complicated right?)

Selca in our way to Domodedovo International Airport 

Moscow's clouds from the Airplane seems so comfortable to sleep hahaha
Dubai's night from the sky
Welcome to Dubai
Welcome to Dubai. It was a half of our journey. For some hours we stayed at Dubai International Airport waiting our next flight. At Dubai International Airport we met many Indonesian worker (TKI) who wanna back to Indonesia. Beside it we also met Indonesian who worked in the Airport. I thought many Indonesian spread all over the world. To kill the time I decided to surf in the internet while my PIC decided to sleep. It had been night actually. And of course we didn't forget to take some pictures.

Dubai International Airport - Look at my stuffs -_-

are they real trees? I forgot - inside Dubai International Airport
At about 4.15 am our plane to Indonesia took off! Because I didn't get any sleep at Dubai Airport, in the plane I slept all along the way to Indonesia. I woke up just to have breakfast then sleep again. hahaha. And after some hours Welcome to Indonesia!!! 

Finally after approximately 10 hours we arrived at Soekarno – Hatta International Airport. (Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures there because we were too sleepy :( ) I’m speechless to describe my feeling in a word. It was so complicated feeling. In one side I felt so happy because I back to Indonesia safely but in the other side I felt rather disappointed because I couldn’t stay longer whereas we could make it happen if we want from the beginning. But it doesn’t matter because the experience I had was enough to make such story like this hahahaha *kidding*. I really want this kind of experience more and more and more which is better from the time to the time.

Due to our long journey we felt really hungry! Although we got meals and beverage in the plane but it wasn’t enough, especially for my stomach hahaha. At that time I was drooling just by imagine some Indonesia food such as bakso, soto, nasi padang, etc.

FYI our meals when we were abroad weren’t suitable with our taste. Most of Indonesian foods contain many spices which make the taste rich and delicious. But most of foods we found there tended to plain taste moreover we are as Muslim must be alert to non-halal foods such as foods contains pork, lard, etc. So the food I ate just something plain (less of ingredients) such as oat meals, cereal, mashed potato, steamed egg, smoked fish, salad, fruits, etc. Meanwhile due to tasteless foods (in our opinion) my PIC just ate the fruits. That’s why we brought some cup noodles to handle our hunger sometimes.

These were our foods :

oatmeal
mashed potato, salad, cucumbers, tomatoes, and smoked fish
fruits
spaghetti just with tomato sauce
fruit pancake


But strangely nowadays I miss the taste I ever tasted there, especially this food! I do wanna eat that so much. I tried to make it but the taste isn’t sameL.

I do miss this food (the egg one) it was seems roasted skotel eggs.

RICE ! I did miss RICE. Even though at the plane I ever served with rice but the taste just wasn’t same. The structure of rice there was a bit crunchy but Indonesian rice softer.

Arrived in Soekarno – Hatta International Airport while waiting our next plane, we made some listed of foods that we wanna eat after we arrived in Yogyakarta. Because food price in the Airport is more expensive than the common price outside the airport, we decide to have dinner after we arrived in Yogyakarta. Just by imagine the taste of foods it made me drooling. We decided to eat one of the most famous BAKSO in Yogyakarta. Due to delayed schedule of our next plane we got some snacks to fill up our stomach for a while.


Snacks from the flight company 

Along the way we were through I had imagined how great to have dinner with hot BAKSO after that long journey, but reality didn’t say the same.  The BAKSO stall wasn’t opened. I didn’t know why but I thought due to the time we arrived already late it was almost midnight. Because we were really starving finally we decided to eat NASI PADANG!

Yogyakarta's night from the sky

Finally arrived in Yogyakarta ! Welcome home!

NASI PADANG, one of my favorite foods! It tasted so good then after a week just ate plain foods. I could eat up a big portion of NASI PADANG.

And some hours later FINALLY WE ARRIVED IN OUR LOVELY BOARDING HOUSE! This was the end of our journey back then. Due to my lack of sleeping I got jet lag, so I was overslept till about 9 am in the morning whereas I had a class at 7.30 am which was taught by my lecturer who accompanied us to this journey. hahaha. my PIC and I skipped her class then (don't try this at home hahaha)

What a great journey it was. One of the most unforgettable journey in my whole life. I wish someday I'll get another great journey better than this. Amin !



Welcome Home !!!


Masbagik 17092014
@Rinjani Timur Forest Management Unit Office
12.23 WITA Finally I can finish this story which has been postponed for 2 years :D *clap clap*

Let's meet again in another story! Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. yeyyy, finally you made the whole story!! I think your english ability is growing so fast and I like the way you describe everything. congratulation! Hope you can go to somewhere abroad and make such a story again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ncepp !!! I think I should write more .. learning by doing seems more effective then just reading . Amin I hope so !!! SOONN!!!

    ReplyDelete